From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up placement in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Placement may refer to:
- Placement (EDA), an essential step in electronic design automation
- Placement exam, determines which class a student should take
- Favored placement, the practice of preferentially listing search engine results for given sites
- Job placement, a short time spent in a company to get work experience
- Private placement, a direct offering of securities to a limited number of sophisticated institutional investors
- Product placement, a promotional tactic used by marketers in which a real commercial product is used in fictional or non-fictional media
- Public placement, see Initial public offering
- All pages beginning with "Placement"
- All pages with titles containing "Placement"
- Emplacement (disambiguation)
- Place (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Placement.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.