|IATA: PVF – ICAO: KPVF – FAA LID: PVF|
|Owner||El Dorado County|
|Elevation AMSL||2,585 ft / 788 m|
|Source: Federal Aviation Administration|
Placerville Airport (IATA: PVF, ICAO: KPVF, FAA LID: PVF) is a county-owned public airport three miles east of Placerville, in El Dorado County, California. The National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2011–2015 categorized it as a general aviation airport.
There are no scheduled airlines.
The airport covers 243 acres (98 ha) at an elevation of 2,585 feet (788 m). Its one asphalt runway, 5/23, is 4,201 by 75 feet (1,280 x 23 m). It has one concrete helipad, H1, 50 by 50 feet (15 x 15 m).
In the year ending April 30, 2010 the airport had 66,000 aircraft operations, average 180 per day: 97% general aviation, 1.5% air taxi, and 1.5% military. 138 aircraft were then based at the airport: 96% single-engine, 2% multi-engine, 1% helicopter, and 1% ultralight.
- FAA Airport Master Record for PVF ( PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. Effective August 25, 2011.
- "2011–2015 NPIAS Report, Appendix A (PDF, 2.03 MB)". National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems. Federal Aviation Administration. October 4, 2010.
- El Dorado County airports
- Aerial image as of May 1993 from USGS The National Map
- FAA Terminal Procedures for PVF, effective March 6, 2014
- Resources for this airport:
|This article about a California airport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|