Plan B Advertising Agency
|Headquarters||Chicago, Illinois USA|
|Key people||Clay Cooper
Plan B Advertising Agency is a Chicago-based full-service advertising agency. Founders Ric Van Sickle and Clay Cooper began the group in 1999 and currently have offices in Chicago and San Francisco. They were the first agency to offer an inside look at the office with video chat web cams at their desks, allowing completely transparent communication.
Plan B has won several awards, including: National ADDY Award, Fort Wayne ADDY Award, Print Magazine Regional Design Annual Competition, Chicago Addy Award, One Show Award, DMA/Echo Award, and a Golden Hammer Award.
- "Plan B Implements Cool Marketing in Website Design, Chicago". Thisisplanb.com. Retrieved 2011-05-23.
- "Growing Chicago Ad Agency Launches Seriously Cool New Website - PR.com". Preview.pr.com. 2009-03-24. Retrieved 2011-05-23.
- "AAF-ADDY® Awards". Aaf.org. 2007-08-14. Retrieved 2011-05-23.
- "Adfed Fort Wayne // Home". Adfedfortwayne.org. 2011-03-25. Retrieved 2011-05-23.
- "Competitions: Regional Design Annual". Printmag.com. Retrieved 2011-05-23.
- "AAF-Winners 2008". Aaf.org. 2007-08-14. Retrieved 2011-05-23.
- "The One Club / Home". Oneclub.org. Retrieved 2011-05-23.
- "DMA Presents 2009 International Echo Awards During DMA09 in San Diego; Diamond ECHO Goes to Tourism Queensland and CumminsNitro Brisbane". The-dma.org. 2009-10-20. Retrieved 2011-05-23.
- "Annual Golden Hammer Awards - Home". Goldenhammerawards.com. 2010-04-15. Retrieved 2011-05-23.
|This United States corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|