From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up planar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Planar may refer to:
Science and technology
- Planar (computer graphics), computer graphics pixel information from several bitplanes
- Planar graph, graph that can be drawn so that no edges intersect (or that can be embedded) in the plane
- Plane (geometry), a name for something made up of flat planes or pertaining to planes
- Zeiss Planar, photographic lens designed by Paul Rudolph at Carl Zeiss in 1896
- Planar device, computer hardware circuit in conventional PCI integrated into a motherboard
- Planar Systems, U.S. digital display manufacturing corporation based in Hillsboro, Oregon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.