From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up plane in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Plane or planes may refer to:
Physical objects 
- Airplane or aeroplane
- Airliner, an airplane for transporting passengers and cargo
- Any fixed-wing aircraft
- Plane (tool), a woodworking tool to smooth surfaces
- Platanus, a genus of trees with the common name "plane"
- Acer pseudoplatanus, a tree species sometimes called "plane"
- Planes (genus), a genus of crabs in the family Grapsidae called "weed crabs"
- Plane (river), a river in eastern Germany
- Plane (wherry), a Norfolk wherry in service 1931–49
- Plane (geometry), abstract surface which has infinite width and length, zero thickness, and zero curvature.
- Lattice plane, a plane in a crystal structure
- Clipping plane, in computer graphics
- Plane (esotericism), an emergent state, level or region of reality
- Physical plane, the physical universe in emanationist metaphysics
- Plane of immanence, a philosophical concept
- Planing (sailing), a method of travelling quickly across water by using speed to lift the hull out of the water
- Plane sailing, an approximation used in navigation
- Plane (Unicode), in Unicode, a big range of 65,536 (=216) code points
- Plane (Dungeons & Dragons), a distinct location in the multiverse in Dungeons & Dragons
Mythology and Religion 
See also 
- Planes (film), an upcoming film
- Plain (disambiguation)
- Plano (disambiguation)
- Planar (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.