From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up plane in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Plane or planes may refer to:
- Airplane or aeroplane
- Airliner, an airplane for transporting passengers and cargo
- Fixed-wing aircraft
Science and technology
- Plane (geometry), abstract surface which has infinite width and length, zero thickness, and zero curvature
- Lattice plane, a plane in a crystal structure
- Planing (boat), a method of travelling quickly across water by using speed to lift the hull out of the water
- Platanus, a genus of trees with the common name "plane"
- Acer pseudoplatanus, a tree species sometimes called "plane"
- Planes (genus), a genus of crabs in the family Grapsidae called "weed crabs"
- Clipping plane, in computer graphics
- Plane (Unicode), in Unicode, a big range of 65,536 (=216) code points
- Plane (tool), a woodworking tool to smooth surfaces
- Plane (river), a river in eastern Germany
- Plane (wherry), a Norfolk wherry in service 1931–1949
- Planē (mythology)
- Plane (esotericism), an emergent state, level or region of reality
- Physical plane, the physical universe in emanationist metaphysics
- Planes (film), a 2013 3D film
- Plane (Dungeons & Dragons), a distinct location in the multiverse in Dungeons & Dragons
- Plane of immanence, a philosophical concept
- Plane sailing, an approximation used in navigation
- Plain (disambiguation)
- Plano (disambiguation)
- Planar (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.