From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Plane (tool): a hand tool used to produce flat surfaces by shaving the surface of the wood
- Thickness planer (North America) or thicknesser (UK and Australia): a woodworking machine for making boards of even thickness
- Planer (metalworking): a metalworking machine-tool having a reciprocating work table and a stationary cutting tool
- Jointer (North America) or planer (UK and Australia): a woodworking machine for making flat surfaces and straight edges on boards
- Franz Planer (1894-1963), cinematographer who moved to the U.S. in the 1930s
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Planer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.