|Type of site||Portal|
|Created by||Planet 9|
Planet SiOL.net is a multi-media web portal owned and managed by TSmedia company that is itself owned by the Telekom Slovenije, a 100% state owned and government controlled company and had strong pro-government media bias during the time when Janez Janša was prime minister in 2012. The main contents cover daily politics, news, sports, technology, lifestyle, and motoring. According to one measure of website visits (MOSS), SiOL.net has 500,000 unique visitors monthly and is the second most visited website in Slovenia. However there is a difference between SiOL branch of a company which is a cable TV, internet, and telephone provider and deals only with providing access and offering support for these services, and Planet SiOL.net, which is a news website.
SiOL.net was established in 1996 by Telekom Slovenije. SiOL.net was the first online news portal in Slovenia and has seen a number of visual changes  over the years. Since 1999 to 2007 has been owned by SiOL in 2008 the ownership and management was taken over by Planet 9.
- News: Slovenia and international daily news coverage, analysis of current events by interviews and commentaries in the section Rubrikon.
- Sportal: online information on sports with sports results, interviews with athletes, photo galleries and entertainment news. Added value is given by live coverage and an archive.
- Trendi: lifestyle information including fashion and beauty trends, health, leisure, music news, movies’ presentations, travelogues and daily updated horoscopes.
- Avtomoto: motoring information: cars’ tests and trends and great number of video contents.
- Blogos: the portal, complemented by blog community Blogos, one of the biggest blog providers in Slovenia.
- Video, SiOL iO: Video distribution platform SiOL iO  links three platforms – television, internet and mobile – and all three enable following of content broadcast as well as video on demand and user-generated video content. It enables video entry via mobile phone, web cams, web interface and allows its following on mobile, TV or Internet platform. SiOL iO also provides a social network service.
- "Telekom Slovenije Zasebni uporabniki". Telekom Slovenije. Retrieved 2014-01-25.
- "Web archive". Retrieved 2010-12-06.
- Blogs in 2006 (slovene language) RIS - Research of Internet in Slovenia, 1.6.2007. Retrieved 2010-12-13
- "Telekom Slovenia Selects Netgem Hybrid IPTV Middleware for SiOL iO Service". Connected home worlds. 2010-08-31. Retrieved 2010-12-10.