Planet X (disambiguation)
|Look up Planet X in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Planet X is a hypothetical ninth planet of the solar system - specifically a planet beyond the orbit of Neptune. Once believed to be responsible for apparent discrepancies in the orbit of Neptune, the term now refers to any hypothetical planet far enough from the orbit of Neptune as to be undetectable by its gravitational effects on the Kuiper belt.
Planet X may also refer to:
- Planet X (comics), a 2004 X-Men storyline
- Planet X (Star Trek) is a 1998 novel depicting a crossover between X-Men and Star Trek
- The Man from Planet X, a 1951 science fiction film directed by Edgar G. Ulmer
- The Strange World of Planet X, a 1957 British science fiction horror novel by Rene Ray
- The name for several Fictional planets of the Solar System
- The name for several fictional extrasolar planets
- Planet X (Derek Sherinian album), 1999
- Planet X (Helios Creed album), 1994
- Planet-X, an album by bassist Jimmy Johnson
- Live from Planet X, a 2005 live album by MF Dooms
- Planet X (band), a progressive metal band founded by Derek Sherinian
- Plan-It-X Records, a DIY punk rocks record label
- Nibiru, a planet believed by some people to be on the verge of destroying Earth in the Nibiru cataclysm
- Operation Planet X, a military operation during the Iraq War in 2003
- Planet X (bike), an English bicycle company
- Planet X Television, an action sports TV show
- Planet X Unit of Measurement, a unit of measurement which measures phenomena of infinitely-great amounts, fore-say "Brett's love for Courtney stretches to Planet X and beyond"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Planet X.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.