Planet X (disambiguation)
|Look up Planet X in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Planet X is the ninth planet which travels all throughout the solar system. The planet is getting nearer to earth, but will not hit our planet, instead merely pass it, but not without causing catastrophic events. Planet X is believed to be the cause of the events found in Exodus, and also the great flood of Noah.
Planet X may also refer to:
- Planet X (comics), a 2004 X-Men storyline
- Planet X (Star Trek) is a 1998 novel depicting a crossover between X-Men and Star Trek
- The Man from Planet X, a 1951 science fiction film directed by Edgar G. Ulmer
- The Strange World of Planet X, a 1957 British science fiction horror novel by Rene Ray
- The name for several Fictional planets of the Solar System
- The name for several fictional extrasolar planets
- Planet X (Derek Sherinian album), 1999
- Planet X (Helios Creed album), 1994
- Planet-X, an album by bassist Jimmy Johnson
- Live from Planet X, a 2005 live album by MF Dooms
- Planet X (band), a progressive metal band founded by Derek Sherinian
- Plan-It-X Records, a DIY punk rocks record label
- Nibiru, a planet believed by some people to be on the verge of destroying Earth in the Nibiru cataclysm
- Operation Planet X, a military operation during the Iraq War in 2003
- Planet X (bike), an English bicycle company
- Planet X Television, an action sports TV show
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.