From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up planetary in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Planetary means relating to a planet or planets. It can also refer to:
- Planetary (comics), a comic book series by Warren Ellis and John Cassaday
- Planetary habitability, the measure of an astronomical body's potential to develop and sustain life
- Planetary nebula, an astronomical object
- Epicyclic gearing (planetary gearing), an automotive transmission technology
- Planetary Radio, a public radio show about space exploration, produced by The Planetary Society
- The Planetary Society, the Earth's largest space interest group
- Planetary (rapper), one half of east coast rap group OuterSpace
- "Planetary" (Go!), a 2011 song by rock band My Chemical Romance
- Planetary scanner - type of image scanner for making scans of rare books with mounted camera taking photos
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.