From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up planking in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Planking may refer to:
- Plank (exercise), an exercise involving holding a position
- Planking (fad), also known as the "Lying down game", which involves lying face down with arms to the sides in unusual public spaces
- a type of flooring, made from planks
- a wood plank surface (such as a floor, or wall, or roof)
- the practise of plank cooking, also called planking
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.