From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Plantain may refer to:
- Banana related
- Plantain (cooking) – any starchy banana that is used in cooking, for which no clear cultivar definition exists. This definition goes by culinary use. Commonly called cooking banana or plantain.
- Plantain group - AAB cultivars (acuminata x acuminata x balbisiana)
- True plantain – a particular subgroup of cultivated varieties (cultivars) of Musa species from the AAB group
- African Plantain - cultivar subgroup
- Iholena subgroup - cultivar subgroup that belongs to the informal group of Pacific plantains
- Maoli-Popo'ulu subgroup - cultivar subgroup that belongs to the informal group of Pacific plantains
- Maqueño banana
- Popoulu banana
- Plantago – a herbaceous plant not related to Musa (bananas)
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.