From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up plantation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Plantation may refer to:
- Plantation, large farm or estate
- Plantation (settlement or colony), early method of colonization
- United States places
- Plantation Estate, the Winter White House of Barack Obama in Hawaii
- Plantation, Florida (disambiguation), a city and two smaller communities
- Plantation, Kentucky, city in Jefferson County, Kentucky
- Plantation (Maine), a type of minor civil division
- Plantation Records, record label
- Plantations, a term used by Led Zeppelin fans to describe Robert Plant's spoken passages during concerts.
- Plantation, a district of the city of Glasgow.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.