From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up plaque in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Plaque or placque may refer to:
- Commemorative plaque, a flat ornamental plate or tablet fixed to a wall, used to mark a significant event, person, etc.
- Plaquette, a small decorative plaque in metal, ceramics, or other materials
- Memorial Plaque, issued to next-of-kin of dead British military personnel after World War I
- Plaque, a rectangular casino token
In biology 
- Amyloid plaque
- Atheromatous plaque, a buildup of white blood cell (sometimes termed fatty, despite absence of adipocytes) deposits within the wall of an artery
- Dental plaque, a biofilm that builds up on teeth
- Mucoid plaque, a supposed thick coating of abnormal mucous material in the colon
- Plaque (dermatology), a broad papule
- Pleural plaque, often caused by exposure to asbestos
- Senile plaque, an extracellular protein buildup implicated in various diseases such as Alzheimer's disease and Parkinson's disease
- Viral plaque, a visible structure formed by virus propagation within a cell culture
See also 
- All pages beginning with "Plaque"
- All pages with titles containing "Plaque"
- Plac (disambiguation)
- Plack (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.