From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up plastic, plastics, or technopolymer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Plastic is a polymerized material.
Plastic may also refer to:
- Any material that has Plasticity
- Thermosetting plastic
- A genotype that has phenotypic plasticity
- Plastic.com, a community-driven message board
- The Plastic arts
- Slang for credit card
- Plastic, an American horror film.
- Plastic (film), an upcoming British film
- Plastic, a demogroup developer most notable for Linger in Shadows
- Plastics (band), a Japanese band
- "Plastic," a song by Prefuse 73 from the 2003 album One Word Extinguisher
- "Plastic", a single from Alanis Morissette's 1991 debut album Alanis
- Plastic (Mitsuki Aira album), 2009
- Plastic (Joey Tafolla album), 2001
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.