Plastro Irrigation Systems
Plastro Irrigation Systems Ltd. is an Israeli manufacturer of irrigation products and a subsidiary of Deere & Company.   The company was established in 1966, and today operates through 13 subsidiaries worldwide, with 100 representatives around the world. The company focuses on irrigation solutions within the dynamic irrigation market, on efficient use of water resources and fertilizers to increase yields. Prior to its acquisition by Deere & Company, the company was publicly traded on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange where share holders (some through holding entities) included Kibbutz Gvat, John Gandel of Australia and the public.
- "Deere buys Plastro to become third largest worldwide in agricultural irrigation". Thomson Financial News. 2008-06-05. Retrieved 2009-10-13.
- "Deere & Company has completed the acquisition of Plastro Irrigation Systems". Israel High-Tech & Investment Report. July 2008. Retrieved 2009-10-13.
- "John Deere seeking Plastro acquisition". Ynet.com. 07.12.07. Retrieved 2009-10-13.
- "Gandel to acquire half interest in Kibbutz Gvat plants for NIS 62.5m.". Israel Business Arena via Asia Africa Intelligence Wire. February 23, 2005. Retrieved 2009-10-13.
- Friedman, Yaron (July 14, 2004). "Recanati family invests NIS 6.4m in Plastro Irrigation.". Israel Business Arena via Asia Africa Intelligence Wire. Retrieved 2009-10-13.