From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up plateau in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Plateau may refer to:
In geography, geology and earth science:
- Plateau, an area that is relatively flat at an important altitude
- Joseph Plateau (1801–1883), a Belgian mathematician
- Plateau State, Nigeria, a state in Nigeria
- Plateau Department, a department of Benin
- The Plateau, a neighbourhood in Montreal, part of the borough of Plateau-Mont-Royal
- A Thousand Plateaus, a 1980 book by Gilles Deleuze and Félix Guattari, the second part of Capitalism and Schizophrenia
- Plateau phase, in physiology and human sexuality, the second stage of sexual arousal in the Masters and Johnson model
- Plateau effect, reduction in the effectiveness of once effective measures over time.
- Plateau (game), abstract strategy game
- Plateau Systems, a provider of Talent Management Systems
- PLATEAU, formerly the Rodin Gallery in Seoul
Plateaux, the French plural for Plateau (the word is of French origin) may refer to:
- Plateaux Department (Congo)
- Plateaux Department (Gabon)
- Plateaux Region, Togo
- Plateau, Côte d'Ivoire
- Plateau, Nova Scotia
- Praia, Cape Verde, also known as Plateau
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.