Platinum Metals Review
|Platinum Metals Review|
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|Platin. Met. Rev.|
|Discipline||Platinum group metals|
|Edited by||Jonathan J. Butler|
Johnson Matthey Plc
Platinum Metals Review was a quarterly, peer-reviewed scientific journal publishing reports on scientific research on the platinum group metals and related industrial developments. The journal was established in 1957 and the last editor-in-chief was Jonathan J. Butler. From April 1998, it was published as open access and from the July 2004 issue in electronic format only.
Aims and scope
The journal included reviews of research, books, and academic conferences, as well as primary results in the form of brief reports. It also reviewed what it considered to be notable aspects of patents and relevant scientific literature. Occasionally articles on the history, geological occurrences, and exploitation of platinum group metals were also published.
Abstracting and indexing
Platinum Metals Review was abstracted and indexed by:
- Chemical Abstracts
- Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology Abstracts
- Corrosion Abstracts
- Current Contents/Physical, Chemical & Earth Sciences
- Environment Abstracts
- Metals Abstracts/METADEX
- Metal Finishing Abstracts
- Science Citation Index Expanded
- World Textile Abstracts
In 2014 the name of the journal was changed from Platinum Metals Review to Johnson Matthey Technology Review. 
- Platinum Metals Review (2013). "Information for Authors". Johnson Matthey PLC. Retrieved 2013-02-13.
- Editor list (2011). "Who We Are". Johnson Matthey PLC. Retrieved 2011-11-05.
- Platinum Metals Review (2011). "Further Reading-Catalysis and Fuel Cells" (RECOMMENDED BOOKS AND OTHER LITERATURE). Johnson Matthey PLC. Retrieved 2011-11-05.
- Platinum Metals Review. "Information for Authors". 2013.
- Platinum Metals Review (2011). "Information for Librarians" (ABSTRACTING AND INDEXING). Johnson Matthey PLC. Retrieved 2011-11-05.
- Johnson Matthey Technology Review (2015). "Information for Librarians". Johnson Matthey Plc. Retrieved 2015-02-23
- Johnson Matthey Technology Review: IngentaConnect Publication (2015). "Johnson Matthey Technology Review". Publishing Technology. Retrieved 2015-02-23