From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A platoon is a military unit.
Platoon may refer to:
- Platoon (automobile), a system for reducing traffic congestion
- Platoon system, a technique used in baseball
- One-platoon system a technique used in football
- Two-platoon system a technique used in football
- Platoon (film), a Vietnam War film directed by Oliver Stone in 1986
- Platoon Leader (film) a 1988 Vietnam War film
- Last Platoon a 1988 Vietnam War film
- The Lost Platoon a 1991 horror film
- The Anderson Platoon a 1967 French Vietnam War documentary
- Platoon of the Dead a 2009 zombie film
- Platoon: Bravo Company, a novel written by a US Army captain about his combat tour in the Vietnam war
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.