From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Platt may refer to:
- Platt, Florida, an unincorporated community in DeSoto County, Florida, United States
- Platt, Austria
- Platt, Kent, England
- Other uses
- A group of German dialects, e.g. the Moselle Franconian dialects
- Low German, in German known as "Plattdeutsch", "Plattdüütsch", "Platt"
- Platt Amendment, a 1901 U.S. law pertaining to Cuba-U.S. relations
- Platt Brothers, manufacturers of textile machinery in Oldham, England
- Platt Fields Park, a park in Fallowfield, Manchester, England
- Platt Island, an archaeological site near Miles City, Florida
- Platt National Park, which became part of Chickasaw National Recreation Area
- Platt Technical High School
- Platt-LePage Aircraft Company, an American aircraft company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.