Platte Valley Airpark (FAA LID: 18V) is a public-use airport three miles northwest of Hudson, in Weld County, Colorado. It is privately owned by Platte Valley Airpark Ltd. and is 40 miles (64 km) northeast of Denver.
Platte Valley Airpark covers 237 acres (96 ha) and has two runways:
- 15/33: 4,100 x 40 ft (1,250 x 12 m) Asphalt
- 9/27: 2,500 x 90 ft (762 x 27 m) Turf/Gravel
In 2005 the airport had 4,100 aircraft operations, average 11 per day: 98% general aviation and 2% military. 78 aircraft are based at this airport: 96% single engine and 4% multi engine.
- VOR 114.7 (MILE HIGH) .... GPS no .... ILS no
- Lights MIRL .... VGSI none .... App Lgts none .... Taxiway dirt soft when wet
- CTAF/UNICOM 122.9 .... Lights 122.9 and 5 clicks
- Facility manager phone 303-536-0380
- TSNT Storage hangars and tiedowns
- Fuel 100LL, MOGAS, and self-service, 24-hour credit card
- Public phone and computerized WX planning in FBO
- Aircraft and hangar rentals
- Instructional services
- 2007-2008 Colorado Airport Directory, Colorado Division of Aeronautics, CDOT, 5126 Front Range Parkway, Watkins, Colorado, 80137