From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A platypus is an Australian semi-aquatic animal.
Platypus may also refer to:
- Eulophia, an orchid genus (taxonomic synonym)
- Platypus (weevil), a weevil genus in the subfamily Platypodinae
- Platipus Records, a record label
- Platypus (band), a progressive rock / jazz-fusion supergroup
- Flobots Present...Platypus, an album
- Platypus (I Hate You), a song by Green Day
- "Platypus", a song from the album Disco Volante, by the band Mr. Bungle
- The Subways, an English indie rock band (earlier name)
- Platypus (game), a horizontal shoot-em-up game and its sequel
- Perry the Platypus
- Platypus Trophy, a college football trophy
- PLATYPUS - Reflectometer
- Platypus (glider), the Australian-designed Schneider ES-65 glider
- Sukhoi Su-34, a Russian 2-seat fighter-bomber (nickname)
- Platypus (bullion coin), an Australian platinum bullion coin
- The Platypus Amphibious Jeep, a road/off-road/water vehicle by the Australian firm Amphibious Vehicle Design Studio
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.