From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up PlayStation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
PlayStation is a series of several video game consoles created by Sony Computer Entertainment. As of 2013, there have been a total of four home consoles and two handheld consoles released.
- PlayStation (console), the first console in the series, after which all subsequent consoles are named
- PlayStation 2 (PS2)
- PlayStation 3 (PS3)
- PlayStation 4 (PS4)
- PlayStation Portable (PSP)
- PlayStation Vita, a successor to the PSP
- PSX (DVR), a PlayStation 2 based digital video recorder
- Portable Sound Format, a ripped soundtrack from PlayStation games (originally known as "PlayStation Sound Format")
- Sony Play Station, a cancelled console related to the Super Nintendo Entertainment System that was to use the SNES-CD media format
This may also refer to, outside of gaming:
- PlayStation (yacht), a catamaran
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.