From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up playbook in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Playbook may refer to:
- BlackBerry PlayBook, a tablet computer by BlackBerry
- A book that contains a script or story for a theatrical play. This written version of the composition is used in preparing for a performance
- Fleury Playbook, a medieval playbook kept in a French abbey until the French Revolution
- In sports, a book describing plays that a player or team may run in games
- Playbook (TV series), a television show that airs on the NFL Network
- The Playbook, a television show that aired on Spike TV
- The Playbook (How I Met Your Mother), the title of an episode of the television show How I Met Your Mother
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Playbook.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.