Pleasant Township, Fulton County, Illinois
Location in Fulton County
Fulton County's location in Illinois
|• Total||37.2 sq mi (96 km2)|
|• Land||37.19 sq mi (96.3 km2)|
|• Water||0.02 sq mi (0.05 km2) 0.05%|
|Elevation||541 ft (165 m)|
|• Density||20/sq mi (8/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||61441, 61501, 61542|
|GNIS feature ID||0429576|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 37.2 square miles (96 km2), of which 37.19 square miles (96.3 km2) (or 99.97%) is land and 0.02 square miles (0.052 km2) (or 0.05%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these seven cemeteries: Danner, Howard, Ipava, Lacey, Montgomery, Old Ipava and Smith.
- Astoria Community Unit School District 1
- V I T Community Unit School District 2
- Illinois' 17th congressional district
- State House District 94
- State Senate District 47
- "Pleasant Township, Fulton County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-16.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Farmers Township||Bernadotte Township||Lewistown Township|
|Vermont Township||Isabel Township|
|Astoria Township||Woodland Township||Kerton Township|