From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pleasure Principle may refer to:
- Pleasure principle (psychology), a psychoanalytical term coined by Sigmund Freud
- Pleasure Principle (fashion), a New York-based fashion label designed by Diva Pittala and Adrian Cowen
- Pleasure Principle (album), a 1978 album by Parlet
- The Pleasure Principle (Treat album), 1986
- The Pleasure Principle (Gary Numan album), 1979
- "The Pleasure Principle" (song), a 1987 single by Janet Jackson
- The Pleasure Principle (film), a 1991 film starring Peter Firth
- "Pleasure Principle", a song from Jean Michel Jarre's 2003 album Geometry of Love
- "Pleasure Principle", a song by Sufjan Stevens
- The Pleasure Principle (Le Principe du Plaisir), a painting by René Magritte
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.