|Founder||Han Sungsoo (CEO)|
|Country of origin||South Korea|
|Location||Yeoksam dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea|
The CEO of Pledis Entertainment is Han Sung Soo. In 2007, he took Park Kahi and Son Dam Bi to create Pledis. They had no building nor an office, only a practice room. Pledis Entertainment held auditions in San Francisco and Los Angeles in 2011. Through these auditions, they hope to meet highly inspired and talented people.
Son Dam Bi was the first artist to debut under Pledis in 2007. She was named the female version of Rain. Pledis debuted their first girl group After School in 2009. In 2010, Pledis debuted a sub-unit of After School, Orange Caramel. Pledis artists came together for the first time for the Happy Pledis 2010 album. The first Happy Pledis Album was released on 6 December 2010 and consisted of 4 tracks; "Love Love Love" as their album single, "Someone Is You" and 2 instrumentals of the two songs. Pledis had planned a series of "Happy Pledis" albums with their artists After School, Son Dambi, and Orange Caramel as a surprise gift for the fans. A portion of the profits from the "Happy Pledis" albums would be donated to the “Save the Children” organization. In 2011 after their comeback After School split into two sub units; A.S. Red & A.S. Blue. They both debuted at the same time. Happy Pledis 2011 was released in December. A portion of the Happy Pledis 2011 earnings was donated to UNICEF to help look after those in need, and the album is also a gift to the fans who have shown the artists so much love and interest. The album included Son Dambi, After School, NU'EST, Pledis Boys, and Yoo Ara of Hello Venus. On March 15, 2012, Pledis debut their first boy band NU’EST. In 2012 Pledis' second girl group Hello Venus debuted on May 9. In June 2012, Kahi graduated from After School but will remain with Pledis as she pursues a solo career
|2007||Son Dam Bi||Female||-||-||DBLV|
|2009||After School||Female||JungAh||8||Playgirlz & Playboyz|
|2010||Orange Caramel||Female||Raina||3||Playgirlz & Playboyz|
|2012||Hello Venus||Female||Yoo Ara||6||Hello Cupid|
- 2007: Son Dam Bi
- 2009: After School
- 2010: Orange Caramel
- 2011: Park Kahi
- 2012: NU’EST
- 2012: Hello Venus
- 2014: Han Dong Geun
- 2014: Seventeen
- Fantagio Entertainment (formerly NOA Entertainment) - manages Hello Venus members in their acting career
- Avex Trax [After School, Orange Caramel]
- Avex Taiwan [After School]
- Gold Typhoon [Orange Caramel, A.S. Red & Bluel]
- Warner Music Taiwan [Nu'est]
- Gold Typhoon [After School]
- "Star News interviews Pledis CEO, Han Sung Soo". Allkpop.com. 2012-05-02. Retrieved 2012-05-13.
- "Pledis USA Personal Audition". Allkpop.com. 2011-09-09. Retrieved 2013-08-09.
- "Son Dambi Proves She Is The Female Rain". jpopasia. 2008-06-16. Retrieved 2013-08-09.
- "After School splits up into subgroups". Allkpop.com. 2010-05-31. Retrieved 2013-08-09.
- "Pledis Entertainment to Debut Another Girl Group, Hello Venus". Soompi. 2012-04-17. Retrieved 2013-08-09.
- "Happy Pledis unveils special family album, '2011 HAPPY PLEDIS'". Allkpop. 20121-11-30. Retrieved 2013-08-09.
- "Han Dong Geun joins Pledis Entertainment". Allkpop.com. 2013-05-08. Retrieved 2013-08-08.
- "Pledis to Debut 17 Member Boy Group with Average Age of 17". Soompi. 2012-04-26. Retrieved 2013-08-09.
|This article about a record label is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|