From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up plenum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Plenum may refer to:
- Plenum chamber, a chamber intended to contain air, gas, or liquid at positive pressure
- Plenism, or Horror vacui ("nature abhors a vacuum")
- Plenum (meeting), a meeting of a deliberative assembly in which all members are present; contrast with quorum
- Plenum space, enclosed spaces (in buildings) used for airflow
- Plenum cable, electrical wire permitted in plenum spaces per building codes
- Plenum Publishing Corporation, a publisher of scientific books and journals
- Plenum (physics), a space completely filled with matter
- Plenum filtration, aquarium filtration using a deep sand bed with a gap below it
- Plenum internal flow feature, the opposite of a bottle neck, a sudden expansion, then contraction, in pipe diameter, often found at a pipe joint
- Plenum, furnace, in a forced air furnace, a (commonly sheet metal) enclosure that acts to collect return air from one or more sources, or to supply hot air to one or more duct systems.
- Plenary, the related adjective
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.