From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up plenum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Plenum may refer to:
- Plenum chamber, a chamber intended to contain air, gas, or liquid at positive pressure
- Plenism, or Horror vacui (physics) the concept that "nature abhors a vacuum"
- Plenum (meeting), a meeting of a deliberative assembly in which all members are present; contrast with quorum
- Plenum space, enclosed spaces (in buildings) used for airflow
- Plenum cable, electrical wire permitted in plenum spaces per building codes
- Plenum Publishing Corporation, a publisher of scientific books and journals
- Plenum (physics), a space completely filled with matter
- Filter_(aquarium)#Undergravel_filters, in aquarium filtration, an open space under a layer of gravel or sand
- Air-mixing plenum, a place where ducts meet
- Plenary, the related adjective
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.