From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Plevna may refer to:
- Plevna, an old name for the city of Pleven, Bulgaria. Pleven was known by English speakers as Plevna during the Russo-Turkish war in 1877, when the Siege of Plevna became the key for claiming victory in the war. After five months of bloody siege, the Russians entered the town in 10 December 1877.
- United States
- Plevna, a village in Suharău Commune, Botoşani County
- Plevna, a village in Grebănu Commune, Buzău County
- Plevna, a village in Lupșanu Commune, Călăraşi County
- Plevna, a village in Rediu Commune, Galați County
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.