From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Plough (also spelt plow), may refer to:
- Plough, a tool used in farming for initial cultivation of soil
- Plough, a unit of medieval measurement
- Plough, a name for the asterism Big Dipper, in the constellation of Ursa Major
- Plough, a form of backstaff, a device for steering a ship
- Plough, a pair of shoes on a vehicle such as a tram, that draw power from a pair of rails (One positive, one negative to complete the circuit) underneath the road
- The Plough (magazine), a United Kingdom magazine
- Plough pose, a name for the Halasana pose in Yoga
- Plough, a bookbinding tool used to trim the edges of a book
- Plough, a slang term meaning to engage in sexual intercourse with
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.