From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Plug board may refer to:
- Plugboard, a component of certain encryption machines, unit record equipment and some early computers
- Telephone switchboard, another name for a manual exchange
- Power strip a device that plugs into a power socket to increase the number of power sockets available for other devices
- Patch panel, a number of circuits, usually of the same or similar type, which appear on jacks for monitoring, interconnecting, and testing circuits in a convenient, flexible manner
- Plug (disambiguation)
- Perforated hardboard, tempered hardboard which is pre-drilled with evenly spaced holes. The holes are used to accept pegs or hooks to support various items, such as tools in a workshop
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.