From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Plugged)
|Look up plug, plugged, or plugs in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Plug, PLUG, plugs, or plugged may refer to:
- Plug (sanitation), a plughole in a bathtub, washbasin and sink
- Plug (fishing), a family of fishing lures
- Plug (horticulture), a planting technique
- Plug (jewellery), a type of solid jewellery that may be worn in stretched piercings
- Plug computer, a type of small-form-factor computer
- Butt plug, a sex toy designed to be inserted in the anus and rectum for sexual pleasure
- Core plug, designed to intentionally leak engine coolant when it freezes
- Earplug for ear protection
- Fusible plug, a safety device in steam boilers
- Hair plug, hair that has undergone hair transplantation
- Product plug, a slang term for product placement
- Volcanic plug, a geological landform
- Wall plug, a type of fastener used in buildings which allows screws to be fitted into masonry walls
- Mating plug, secretion used in the mating of some animal species
- Plug, the first step in the manufacturing process for parts made of carbon-fiber-reinforced polymer
- A type of chewing tobacco made by pressing tobacco with syrup
- Plug, an alias of Luke Vibert (born 1973), British electronic musician
- Portland Linux/Unix Group (PLUG), a group of Linux enthusiasts in Portland, Oregon
An electrical connector, such as:
- Power connector, including:
- Plug (connector), commonly a movable connector usually with the male electrical contact or pin, and is the "movable less fixed" connector of a connector pair
- Jack (connector), commonly a surface-mounted connector usually with the female electrical contact or socket, and is the "more fixed" connector of a connector pair
Media and entertainment
- Plug, character from the comic strip The Bash Street Kids
- Plug (comics), a short-lived British comic that ran from 1977 until 1979, when it merged with The Beezer, which featured Plug from The Bash Street Kids as its main star
- Plugged, a short, satiric film by Tim Russ
- Plugged (novel), a 2011 novel by Eoin Colfer
- Plugged (Starflyer 59 album), a live album by Starflyer 59
- Plugged!, a 1995 album by Vin Garbutt
- Plugged, a 1995 album by The Bobs
- The Plug, a 1200-capacity live music venue and nightclub located in Matilda Street, Sheffield, UK
- A form of promotion where an event or item is mentioned on air in exchange for an appearance on the mentioning show.
- Plug Plug, a peruvian post hardcore band.
- All pages beginning with "Plug"
- All pages with titles containing "Plug"
- Plug-in (disambiguation)
- Plug board (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.