From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up plum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Plum refers to both a type of tree, and the fruit stemming from that tree.
Plum may also refer to:
- Plum Sykes (born 1969), fashion writer and novelist
- Plum Warner (1873–1963), British cricketer
- P. G. Wodehouse (1881–1975), British humorist, known as "Plum" to friends and family
- Nigel Plum (born 1983), Australian Rugby League player
- Polly Plum, the pseudonym of New Zealand feminist Mary Ann Colclough
- Professor Plum, character in the game Cluedo (aka Clue)
- Stephanie Plum, protagonist of several novels by Janet Evanovich
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Plum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.