From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up plunge in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Plunge may refer to:
- Plunge (American football), a play in American football
- The Plunge, a historic swim center in Richmond California
- Plunge Creek, a river in Alaska
- Plungė, a city in Lithuania
- Plunge was the former name for the American rock band Cinder Road
- Plunge, a type of waterfall
- Plunge (gambling), sudden support for a horse in a race
- A swim center in Belmont Park (San Diego)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Plunge.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.