From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pluton may refer to:
- Pluton, word for dwarf planet Pluto
- In geology, a pluton is a (originally deep-seated) body of intrusive igneous rock (or type thereof)
- In astronomy, a proposed but rejected term for a category of celestial bodies ultimately named plutoids
- Pluton, one of the eight French naval ships with that name
- Pluton, a Spanish Navy destroyer that fought in the Battle of Santiago de Cuba during the Spanish-American War
- Pluton (missile), a French missile
- Pluton, a village in Pipirig Commune, Neamţ County, Romania
- Pluton (complex) (radio telescope) - unique system of deep space communications and planetary radar built near Yevpatoria (Ukraine) in 1960
- Pluton or Plouton, the Greek name of the god Pluto; see Pluto (mythology)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pluton.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.