From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ply in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ply, Pli, Plies or Plying may refer to:
- Ply (game theory), a turn in game play
- PLY (file format) or Polygon File Format
- Plying, a spinning technique to make yarn
- Plies (rapper), American rapper
- Pli, an academic journal
- Ply, a layer of paper or wood, such as with toilet paper, tissue paper, paper towels or plywood
- PLY, an implementation of the yacc parsing tool for the Python programming language
- Tire ply, a layer of cords embedded in the rubber of a tire
- 3-Ply, a California music band
- Two-ply, a comic book publishing term
- Plié, a ballet term that has a somewhat similar pronunciation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ply.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.