From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pneuma in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pneuma is an ancient Greek word for "breath", and in a religious context for "spirit" or "soul."
Pneuma may also refer to:
- Pneuma (Stoic), the "breath of life" in Stoic philosophy
- Pneuma (ancient medicine), the form of air required by various organs to function in ancient Greek medicine
- Pneuma: The Journal of the Society for Pentecostal Studies
- Pneuma (Moving Mountains album), 2007
- Pneuma (Michael White album), 1972
- Pneuma (record label), a Spanish early music label
- Pneuma Recordings, a drum and bass record label based out of San Francisco, USA
- Pneuma (band), a thrash metal band from Costa Rica
- Pneumatology, the study of spiritual beings and phenomena
- Pneumatology (Christianity)
- Pneumatics, the study and application of use of pressurized gas to effect mechanical motion
- Breath of life (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing "Pneuma"
- All pages beginning with "Pneuma"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pneuma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.