From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up PO, Po, or po in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
PO, Po, or po may refer to:
- Po (river), a major Italian river
- Pô (department), the name of a département of the First French Empire in present Italy
- Po, Chiang Rai, a village in Thailand
- Poo (Cabrales), a municipality in Asturias, Spain
- Pô, a town in Burkina Faso
- PO postcode area, a group of UK postal districts for Portsmouth and the surrounding area
- Po Beg, 8th-century Turkic female ruler
- Fernão do Pó, Portuguese explorer
- Kimberly Po, tennis player
- Teresa del Po, Italian painter
- Master Po, the title character of the Kung Fu Panda franchise
- Po, one of the Teletubbies in the show of the same name
Government and military
- Parole Officer, an officer who monitors parolees
- Petty Officer, a non-commissioned naval rank
- Pilot Officer, a commissioned air force rank
- Platforma Obywatelska (Civic Platform), a Polish political party
- Post office
- Postal Order
- Pensions Ombudsman
- Purchase order, a document issued from a buyer to a seller
- Principal Only, a type of collateralized mortgage obligation
- Compagnie du chemin de fer de Paris à Orléans, a defunct French railway company, and one of the principal components of the SNCF
- Petrol Ofisi, a petroleum distribution company
- Pilkington Optronics
- Polar Air Cargo, an airline with the IATA code "PO"
Science and technology
- Pareto optimality, a concept in economics
- Polonium, a chemical element with the symbol Po
- Propylene oxide, an industrial chemical
- Petaoctet, a unit of information storage
- Peroral, by mouth, a way of administering medication
- Projective orthogonal group, the projective orthogonal group in mathematics
- Product owner
- po (spirit), one of the elements of the spirit in ancient Chinese religion
- po (clothing), a traditional Korean overcoat
- Po (lateral thinking)
- Per os or peroral, a phrase meaning "by mouth"
- Putout, a baseball term
- .po, a filename extension
- po - British slang for chambre pot or potty, said to be the origin of the expression "po-faced".
Po, a board game in which any table becomes a board and was created by Allen Feng.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.