Požega-Slavonia County (light orange)
within Croatia (light yellow)
|• Župan||Marijan Aladrović (SDP)|
|• Total||1,823 km2 (704 sq mi)|
|• Density||43/km2 (110/sq mi)|
|ISO 3166 code||HR-11|
The Požega-Slavonia county borders on the Bjelovar-Bilogora County in the northwest, Virovitica-Podravina County in the north, Osijek-Baranja County in the northeast, Brod-Posavina County in the south, and Sisak-Moslavina County in the southwest.
Požega-Slavonija County is divided into:
- City of Požega (county seat)
- City of Lipik
- City of Pakrac
- City of Kutjevo
- City of Pleternica
- Municipality of Brestovac
- Municipality of Čaglin
- Municipality of Jakšić
- Municipality of Kaptol
- Municipality of Velika
- Župan (prefect): Marijan Aladrović (HDZ)
The county assembly is composed of 41 representatives, presided by Rastislav Navratil (SDP) and composed as follows:
- Croatian Democratic Union (HDZ) 19
- Social Democratic Party of Croatia (SDP) 16
- Croatian Peasants Party (HSS) 3
- Independent list - Antun Lovric 3
- Croatian Block (HB) 3
Based on election results in April 2006.
- Ostroški, Ljiljana, ed. (December 2013). "Statistički ljetopis Republike Hrvatske 2013" [2013 Statistical Yearbook of the Republic of Croatia] (PDF). Statistical Yearbook of the Republic of Croatia (in Croatian and English) (Zagreb: Croatian Bureau of Statistics) 45: 56. ISSN 1334-0638. Retrieved 17 February 2014.
- "Population by Age and Sex, by Settlements, 2011 Census: County of Požega-Slavonia". Zagreb: Croatian Bureau of Statistics. December 2012.