From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up poach in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Poaching or poacher may mean:
- Poaching (cooking), the process of gently simmering food in liquid, generally milk, stock or wine
- Poaching, the act of illegal hunting or fishing
- Poaching (ground), erosion of vegetation down to bare ground by cattle and other livestock
- Poacher (fish), a family, Agonidae, of small bottom-dwelling cold-water marine fish
- Goal poacher, a type of forward primarily known for scoring ability and movement inside the penalty box
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Poaching.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.