From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pocketbook in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pocketbook may refer to:
- Handbag, a bag for carrying possessions or money, sometimes known in American English as a pocketbook
- "Pocketbook" (song), a 2009 single by Jennifer Hudson
- PocketBook (e-book reader), electronic book reader
- Paperback, a type of book binding often referred to as a "pocket book"
- PocketBook International, a producer of multifunctional electronic devices
- Pocketbook (finance app), a personal finance and budgeting app based in Australia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pocketbook.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.