From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up poco in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Poco or POCO may refer to:
- Poco, an American country rock band formed in 1968
- Poco (album), a 1970 album by the band Poco
- Plain Old CLR Object, term used by developers targeting the Common Language Runtime of the .NET Framework
- POCO C++ Libraries, collection of open-source, C++, class libraries for network centric applications
- Poco-poco, an Indonesian mass folk dance originated from Minahasa, North Sulawesi
- Port Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada
- In musical notation, qualifier meaning "a little"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.