From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up poems in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Poems are literary pieces written in verse.
Poems may also refer to:
- Poems (Auden), three separate collections of the early poetry of W. H. Auden
- Poems (Agatha Christie), the second of two collections of poetry by Agatha Christie
- Poems (Emerson), a series of poems written in 1847 by Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Poems (William Golding), the first work by William Golding
- Poems (Hesse), a collection of 31 poems written by Hermann Hesse
- Poems (William Carlos Williams), an early self-published volume of poems by William Carlos Williams
- POEMS syndrome, a medical condition
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.