Poetic justice (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Poetic Justice)
Poetic justice is a literary device in which virtue is ultimately rewarded or vice punished.
Poetic justice may also refer to:
- Poetic Justice (film), a 1993 film written and directed by John Singleton and starring Janet Jackson, Tupac Shakur, Regina King, and Joe Torry
- "Poetic Justice" (song), a song by American hip hop recording artist Kendrick Lamar, taken from his 2012 second studio album, good kid, m.A.A.D city
- Poetic Justice (Stan Rogers album), 1996 compact disc containing two radio plays: Harris and the Mare and The Sisters
- Poetic Justice (Lillian Axe album), a 1992 album by glam metal band Lillian Axe
- Poetic Justice (Steve Harley album), a 1996 album by Steve Harley
- Poetic Justice (soundtrack), the official movie soundtrack to John Singleton's film Poetic Justice
- Poetic Justice (TV series), a Singaporean TV series
- Poetic Justice, historical novel by Nigel Tranter
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.