Poetry in Motion
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The term Poetry in Motion may refer to:
- Poetry in Motion, a professional wrestling double-team maneuver.
- Poetry in Motion (song), a #1 hit song by Johnny Tillotson (1961)
- Poetry in Motion (film), a documentary film (1982)
- Poetry in Motion (arts program), an arts program by the Poetry Society of America (1992)
- Poetry in Motion, a novel in the High School Musical book series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.