From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Pohjanmaa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pohjanmaa (Swedish: Österbotten, English: Ostrobothnia) is the name of a geographical region in Finland which can refer to:
Former entities 
- Ostrobothnia (historical province) formerly called Pohjanmaa, a Historical province of Finland (until 1809 belonging to Sweden)
- Österbotten County (Pohjanmaan lääni), a former County of Sweden
Current entities 
- Northern Ostrobothnia (Pohjois-Pohjanmaan maakunta), a current Region of Finland
- Southern Ostrobothnia (Etelä-Pohjanmaan maakunta), a current Region of Finland
- Ostrobothnia (region) (Pohjanmaan maakunta), a current Region of Finland
- Central Ostrobothnia (Keski-Pohjanmaan maakunta), a current Region of Finland
- Pojama, a class of frigates from the 18th century, and namesake for:
- Finnish minelayer Pohjanmaa, the flagship of the Finnish Navy
- Po-Jama People, a song by Frank Zappa
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.