|Location||154 Ogden Avenue, Jersey City, New Jersey|
|Area||0.4 acres (0.16 ha)|
|NRHP Reference #||85002001|
|Added to NRHP||September 5, 1985|
|Designated NJRHP||July 9, 1985|
The building was built in 1874 by Diedrich Pohlmann and used as an athletic club. In 1918 the building was purchased by L.O. Koven Boiler Company and used as the company's headquarters. In 1963 the building was purchased by J. L. Kessler Company. The building was sold to the present owners in 1984 and converted into condos.
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Hudson County, New Jersey
- Schuetzen Park
- Palisade Avenue (Hudson Palisades)
- "National Register of Historic Places Listings". Retrieved 2010-02-25.
- "New Jersey and National Registers of Historic Places - Hudson County". New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection - Historic Preservation Office. July 7, 2009. p. 11. Retrieved February 17, 2010.
- Pohlmann Hall Accessed February 17, 2010.
|This article about a property in New Jersey on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article relating to the history of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|