From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with peer-to-peer.
Point-to-point or point to point may refer to:
- Point-to-point construction, an electronics assembly technique
- Point-to-point (network topology)
- Point-to-Point Protocol (PPP), part of the Internet protocol suite
- SAN Point-to-Point, a topology used in Fibre Channel
- Point-to-point (telecommunications), a telecommunications link connecting two nodes
- Point-to-point transit, a route structure common among low-fare airlines
- Point to point (steeplechase)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.