From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pointing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pointing may refer to:
- Pointing, the hand gesture (see List of gestures)
- Pointing, the external part of the mortar between bricks in walling (see repointing)
- Pointing, the characteristic stance of pointing breeds of dogs used for hunting
- The position accuracy of the optical axis (boresight) of a directional antenna
- The process of adding vowel points to an abjad consonantal alphabet, called niqqud in Hebrew and harakat in Arabic
- The process of distinguishing consonants with points, called dagesh in Hebrew and i'jam in Arabic
- All pages beginning with "Pointing"
- All pages with titles containing "Pointing"
- Point (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.