From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up poisoning in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Poisoning is the action of poison.
Poisoning may also refer to:
- Biological toxicity
- radiation poisoning, a biology concept
- Catalyst poisoning, a chemistry concept
- neutron poison, a nuclear physics concept
- Poisoning, a classification in Cantonese food
- Route poisoning, a computer network concept
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Poisoning.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.